Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Time

So this isn't my first time blogging. I've used blogs for various classes during my four years at the mount, my collage. Just thought I'd create a new one just to vent since it looks like I don't have any true friends. People these days are not what they used to be. I graduate in three days and I'm freaking out but no one cares or sees it. My stress and anxiety levels are getting up there and my psoriasis on my hands is getting worse because of it. I really wish I could relax but as usual, I have to do everything. My father and brother do absolutely nothing. It's me and my mom but she goes to a million gym classes so that just leaves me. I'm physically tired from lifting and moving things that are way too heavy for me. I already have bad knees, back etc.. No one listens to me, I get blamed for everything, and I'm so tired of all of it. I made this blog so that maybe someone out there reads it and maybe truly wants to help me by becoming true friends. I just want to get a job and get out of this house. Sometimes the only place to let go of your own stress is the Internet. I just hope no one takes my thoughts the wrong way, as things like this are posted on the Web. 

No comments:

Post a Comment