Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Been a While

So I am now a college graduate. Graduation was great. It was a clear day, no problems and went fast. Unfortunately though on the way home my transmission went and my car had to be towed all the way home. It sucks not having a car but no one has called me to do random things for them. My best friend who's a mechanic came this morning to check it out and will help my dad this weekend either fix it or junk it. I don't know but I will be in Barbados until Sunday. Been there so many times I can't even count but going to my favorite beach makes me happy. One of my new friends has asked me to design a website for her so I can't wait to get back and get started. I have my own website, so since hers will be for what mine is about, she is looking at mine for ideas. I'm all packed, just want to get on the plane already. I'll try to remain calm this trip as this mini vacation is just me and my mom. The last time it was just the two of us was when I was a baby. That was over 20 years ago. Hopefully she leaves me to my ocean and book. That way my head is clear for work when I get back to NY. I really wish my dad and brother were going too. It's more fun because they know how to swim and have fun. If my dad didn't have the opening of the new Delta Terminal 4 this weekend then I'm sure he would have come too. It's not going to be the same without those two but I'll have a book and the ocean to distract me. Oh and good real food too! Fishcakes and bake, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment